My photo
(pronounced Ko-Hane)
Dan is the Bram Stoker-nominated author of Plague of Darkness, Solomon’s Grave, and the critically-acclaimed Margaret's Ark. Writing as G. Daniel Gunn, he released Destroyer of Worlds and the novella (written with L.L.Soares) Nightmare in Greasepaint (Samhain Publishing),. His short stories have appeared in Cemetery Dance, Shroud Magazine, Apex Digest and many more. He and his family live in New England.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Free Fiction on my website

By the way, for quite some time I've made it a point to offer free short stories to folks visiting my website at www.dankeohane.com. These are older stories that have been published in various outlets, including my aging, self-published charity collection Christmas Trees and Monkeys. Currently on board is my only take (so far) on the whole zombie craze, titled "Two Fish to Feed the Masses." I always try and give a little background on the piece, and hopefully have formatted it so it's readable (whether the writing is readable, well, that's for you to decide <g>).

Anyhow, thought I'd mention it. Heading out to vomit another 1000 or so words into New Horror Novel (still haven't come up with a title yet, been leaning towards Destroyer of Worlds, but it sounds a bit over the top for a book title, doesn't it?....)

Dan

3 comments:

Michelle Pendergrass said...

Yeah, I'm not sure about Destroyer of Worlds.

Send me an email and tell me what its about, maybe we can brainstorm. :)

Dan Keohane said...

No!!!!! (thunder booming...) No one hears anything about the story until I type THE END, thus sayeth Dan... :-)

Michelle Pendergrass said...

I was afraid of that, but I gotta try, y'know.