My photo
(pronounced Ko-Hane)
Dan is the Bram Stoker-nominated author of Plague of Darkness, Solomon’s Grave, and the critically-acclaimed Margaret's Ark. Writing as G. Daniel Gunn, he released Destroyer of Worlds and the novella (written with L.L.Soares) Nightmare in Greasepaint (Samhain Publishing),. His short stories have appeared in Cemetery Dance, Shroud Magazine, Apex Digest and many more. He and his family live in New England.

Monday, August 31, 2009

"Family at Dinner" Now Playing


I learned from L.L.Soares, who also has a story in this issue, that Shroud Magazine issue #6 has hit the newstands! My short story, "Family at Dinner" is featured, along with a number of other fantastic New England authors in this one. Check out the cover, done by tremendous cover artist Steven Gilberts, whom I had the pleasure of hanging out with this past Necon. Check it out, I believe it should be in most Barnes & Noble magazine racks. Let me know if you find it and what you think of the story.

No comments: