My photo
(pronounced Ko-Hane)
Dan is the Bram Stoker-nominated author of Plague of Darkness, Solomon’s Grave, and the critically-acclaimed Margaret's Ark. Writing as G. Daniel Gunn, he released Destroyer of Worlds and the novella (written with L.L.Soares) Nightmare in Greasepaint (Samhain Publishing),. His short stories have appeared in Cemetery Dance, Shroud Magazine, Apex Digest and many more. He and his family live in New England.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My First Cinema Knife Fight Review: 2012

I'm the new science fiction movie reviewer for the Stoker-nominated review site Cinema Knife Fight run by L.L. Soares and Michael Arruda. My first review - covering the disaster flick 2012 - had just been posted! New content is being added all the time so if you don't see it, scroll down a bit. Agree or not with my take, hope you enjoy it. My next slated review, for next month, is the film MOON.

No comments: