Win a Free Mug!

Congratulations to Linda Gunn and Jane Stanton, winners of the mug contest!
A free mug? What, no car? Nope, haven't got the budget, and you'd believe that if you saw my car. OK, so, I want to get early October sales of Margaret's Ark going stronger with a quick little contest. I'll do more as I think of them. I have two mugs: one with the cover of Margaret's Ark, and one with Das Grab des Salomon, the German edition of Solomon's Grave. I could have done the English version but for now let's keep the German because it looks great on a mug. The Margaret's mug is an over-sized one, SG's is regular sized. Here's how you can win it in the drawing I'll do in a couple of weeks:


Buy a copy of Margaret's Ark (print edition for $12.99 from all major retailers, or for only 99 cents (for a limited time!) the Kindle version from Amazon, Nook from Barnes & Noble, iBooks version from the Apple iBook store or iTunes, or all versions for the same price from Smashwords, and just let me know. For each purchase, you'll get one ticket. (If you already bought a copy just let me know.)

Leave a review on any of the sites, good OR bad, I don't care, and get another ticket.

Leave a book review on any non-retail review site or Goodreads and get another.

In Two Weeks, October 15th, I'll draw a name. First places gets their pick. Second place gets the other one!

Go to it! And Thanks!!

Comments

Popular Posts