My photo
(pronounced Ko-Hane)
Dan is the Bram Stoker-nominated author of Plague of Darkness, Solomon’s Grave, and the critically-acclaimed Margaret's Ark. Writing as G. Daniel Gunn, he released Destroyer of Worlds and the novella (written with L.L.Soares) Nightmare in Greasepaint (Samhain Publishing),. His short stories have appeared in Cemetery Dance, Shroud Magazine, Apex Digest and many more. He and his family live in New England.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wicked Pitch

Amanda & I visited the open house at UMass today a couple of weeks ago. Most of it was a bit dry (tough to be very specific, I suppose, when a couple thousand people are there to learn about a couple dozen different studies). The very end was great, talking 1-1 with one of the heads of the school Amanda's looking at. And the very beginning, as we shuffled into the monstrous hall for the beginning of the above-mentioned dry speeches and got to hear an amazing acapella group, Wicked Pitch

http://www.facebook.com/wickedpitch

That's about as far as I got with my post from two weeks ago, then I stopped... Brother Paul said, days later, "Hey, what happened to your Post Every Day committment?" (literally, my brother, Paul, not a traveling monk who came by Nathan-like to scold me for my sins...)

Yea, I know. I simply lost steam, decided what the heck was I writing, where was I going? Maybe I'd said everything. Dunno. Something stopped me.

I'm back now. I won't promise I'll have something to say every day. But hopefully I'll start moving forward with somehting, one Talent at a time. But that statement's for another time....

No comments: