3 New Reviews: UPSIDE DOWN, BLOOD & CHROME, ANOTHER EARTH

Hi, all. Though I promise I'm writing fiction too, you just haven't seen any of it lately (finished a new short story after ages without writing anything, it's pretty good and is circulating (under my G Daniel Gunn moniker), and I've focused on finishing Plague of Darkness and putting this puppy to bed before continuing with any new novel... more on all that later, though). I have had some new reviews out recently (this post was oroginally 3 seperate but am condensing them into one now). Most recently: the romantic science fiction film UPSIDE DOWN (2012) now showing at Cinema Knife Fight. Check it out!

My mini-review of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: BLOOD & CHROME is also at Cinema Knife Fight. Not my best review, writing-wise - how many commas and propositions can one man possibly stick into 1000 words - but it should give you an idea whether you want to see the movie. :)



Finally my review of the 2011 film ANOTHER EARTH can be found here (again at Cinema Knife Fight). Check it out. I really enjoyed this movie, both watching and reviewing it.

Comments

Popular Posts