My photo
(pronounced Ko-Hane)
Dan is the Bram Stoker-nominated author of Plague of Darkness, Solomon’s Grave, and the critically-acclaimed Margaret's Ark. Writing as G. Daniel Gunn, he released Destroyer of Worlds and the novella (written with L.L.Soares) Nightmare in Greasepaint (Samhain Publishing),. His short stories have appeared in Cemetery Dance, Shroud Magazine, Apex Digest and many more. He and his family live in New England.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

3 New Reviews: UPSIDE DOWN, BLOOD & CHROME, ANOTHER EARTH

Hi, all. Though I promise I'm writing fiction too, you just haven't seen any of it lately (finished a new short story after ages without writing anything, it's pretty good and is circulating (under my G Daniel Gunn moniker), and I've focused on finishing Plague of Darkness and putting this puppy to bed before continuing with any new novel... more on all that later, though). I have had some new reviews out recently (this post was oroginally 3 seperate but am condensing them into one now). Most recently: the romantic science fiction film UPSIDE DOWN (2012) now showing at Cinema Knife Fight. Check it out!

My mini-review of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: BLOOD & CHROME is also at Cinema Knife Fight. Not my best review, writing-wise - how many commas and propositions can one man possibly stick into 1000 words - but it should give you an idea whether you want to see the movie. :)



Finally my review of the 2011 film ANOTHER EARTH can be found here (again at Cinema Knife Fight). Check it out. I really enjoyed this movie, both watching and reviewing it.

No comments: