MADHOUSE Anthology Coming Soon - Pre-Orders Available!

So I was asked to write a story for a shared-world anthology - basically a collection of stories from different authors based on a common theme or over-arching storyline. In this case, a madness that spreads through a remote asylum, person to person, trapping people inside while a monstrous sandstorm rages towards them. The anthology has become this amazing blend of written and visual creepidom, and it is officially open for pre-orders with some major perks if you do.

"My Dearest Gwendolyn" is a fun addition to the storyline, I think, and will be included closer to the end of the anthology because that's roughly where I set the piece. It's also under my pseudonym, G. Daniel Gunn, the name I've been using lately for my straight horror pieces.

     Click Here for a Full Description and Pre-Order Information

There's a great line-up of authors, some quite well known alongside some newer names. It's going to be published through Dark Regions Press.

MADHOUSE is up for Preorder now at the above link, with some amazing special deals for those wanting to grab a copy ahead of time. Definitely check this out, it's become something of an event now.

Comments

Popular Posts