My photo
(pronounced Ko-Hane)
Dan is the Bram Stoker-nominated author of Plague of Darkness, Solomon’s Grave, and the critically-acclaimed Margaret's Ark. Writing as G. Daniel Gunn, he released Destroyer of Worlds and the novella (written with L.L.Soares) Nightmare in Greasepaint (Samhain Publishing),. His short stories have appeared in Cemetery Dance, Shroud Magazine, Apex Digest and many more. He and his family live in New England.

Friday, January 22, 2016

My 2015 Movies in Review

So every January we at Cinema Knife Fight list our favorite movies of the past year. Click here to read my 2015 Movies in Review! I admit I missed a lot of movies last year, but saw a lot of great ones (and some bad ones, which I also touch upon).... I hadn't yet seen THE REVENANT or THE VISIT when I wrote this. If I had, one or both would have made the list, I'm sure.

No comments: