My photo
(pronounced Ko-Hane)
Dan is the Bram Stoker-nominated author of Plague of Darkness, Solomon’s Grave, and the critically-acclaimed Margaret's Ark. Writing as G. Daniel Gunn, he released Destroyer of Worlds and the novella (written with L.L.Soares) Nightmare in Greasepaint (Samhain Publishing),. His short stories have appeared in Cemetery Dance, Shroud Magazine, Apex Digest and many more. He and his family live in New England.

Friday, November 02, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 1 - 9

2040 words last night, day 1 of NanowriMo. Happy with this...

Well after about 10,000 words the story stalled - I know it's first draft and an exercise in writing non-stop, but EZRA feels like something I need to put aside and see what percolates.

In the meantime I've got Plague of Darkness out, and am making some 11th hour editing changes - looking at all the pieces of this pretty big puzzle and working out some changes to plot, bringing some answers into the story earlier, etc. I like how it's coming along, so the rest of NaNoWriMo time will be in here, where my time should be at this point I think

No comments: