My photo
(pronounced Ko-Hane)
Dan is the Bram Stoker-nominated author of Plague of Darkness, Solomon’s Grave, and the critically-acclaimed Margaret's Ark. Writing as G. Daniel Gunn, he released Destroyer of Worlds and the novella (written with L.L.Soares) Nightmare in Greasepaint (Samhain Publishing),. His short stories have appeared in Cemetery Dance, Shroud Magazine, Apex Digest and many more. He and his family live in New England.

Friday, April 13, 2007

10,900

Even with little writing done yesterday, made up for it today. Coming along well. I've brought in a couple of characters I enjoyed having in "Ray Gun," namely the foul-mouthed octogenarian Hank Cowles and his trusted sidekick: Nurse Charles, the latter already taking on a bigger role than I'd originally anticipated. Should add a little twist to the story, which is on track and getting more fun as I go along. Going on a little trip soon - hopefully I can convince Janet to drive so I can crank some more out on the road.

By the way, recently finished another fantastic book, Gods in Alabama. Contrary to the title, it's not a religious book in anyway. It's a best seller, though, so should be easy to find. Part murder mystery, love story, chick book. The second best book I've read in a long time (the other being the previously-mentioned The History of Love). Anyhow, pick it up. Very cool book.

Gotta run.....

Dan

1 comment:

Michelle Pendergrass said...

Gods In Alabama has been on my list for a long time. That opening line...my all time favorite!