My photo
(pronounced Ko-Hane)
Dan is the Bram Stoker-nominated author of Plague of Darkness, Solomon’s Grave, and the critically-acclaimed Margaret's Ark. Writing as G. Daniel Gunn, he released Destroyer of Worlds and the novella (written with L.L.Soares) Nightmare in Greasepaint (Samhain Publishing),. His short stories have appeared in Cemetery Dance, Shroud Magazine, Apex Digest and many more. He and his family live in New England.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

98.4%, almost there..

Just a quick update... didn't get any writing yesterday because things were a bit crazy at work and I couldn't get out at lunch... hate when that happens - though I like it when it's busy at work (I'm a software developer, to simplify my job title), so it's a bittersweet feeling.. Ah, bittersweet, what a girlie word.

Anyway, skipped workout this morning (again - bad habit, but been doing that a lot recently, I get obsessed in this stage of novel writing) and am almost 99% done with second draft, about to work on epilogue - which I WILL do at lunch. Then, I click CNTL-Home and start from the top, and do it all over again. Be interesting to see how quickly I can run through this. It usually goes faster after the second draft is done. I want to get it done, done! And I need a title!

OK, no time to wax poetic about anything right now. My compile should be finished. And I have to go to the bathroom. Busy, busy!

Dan

No comments: