My photo
(pronounced Ko-Hane)
Dan is the Bram Stoker-nominated author of Plague of Darkness, Solomon’s Grave, and the critically-acclaimed Margaret's Ark. Writing as G. Daniel Gunn, he released Destroyer of Worlds and the novella (written with L.L.Soares) Nightmare in Greasepaint (Samhain Publishing),. His short stories have appeared in Cemetery Dance, Shroud Magazine, Apex Digest and many more. He and his family live in New England.

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Glimpsing Behind The ALIEN Curtain



My analysis of Ridley Scott's evolving origin story of the Alien films, with his recent PROMETHEUS (2012) and ALIEN: COVENANT (2017), is now showing at Cinema Knife Fight. I am way too passionate about this damned franchise, always have been. And I see the direction Scott is going, and it is clever, but it makes me... well, I say it much better in long form. Click Here to read it!

No comments: