Binghamton, New York Speaking Engagement and Signing

Thanks to fellow writer and high school teacher Kevin Lucia, I'll be traveling to Binghamton, New York, October 1 - 3 to be a speaker at Kevin's Creative Writing class at Seton Catholic Central High School as part of their Writers & Readers Series.

They're currently reading Solomon's Grave as an assignment and that'll be the topic of discussion.

That Friday night, I'll be doing a signing at 7:00 for Solomon's Grave at the Barnes & Noble in Vestal, NY! They've already got the book in stock (thank you again, Kevin!).

On Saturday, I'll be participating in a local Art Show in town, and doing some more signings, etc, that afternoon and evening. Final details still being worked out for Saturday, but a full docket for the weekend. If you're in the neighborhood please swing by!

The best part: On the way there, I'll be swinging by my son Andrew's college and giving him a hug! If he lets me....

Comments

Popular Posts