My photo
(pronounced Ko-Hane)
Dan is the Bram Stoker-nominated author of Plague of Darkness, Solomon’s Grave, and the critically-acclaimed Margaret's Ark. Writing as G. Daniel Gunn, he released Destroyer of Worlds and the novella (written with L.L.Soares) Nightmare in Greasepaint (Samhain Publishing),. His short stories have appeared in Cemetery Dance, Shroud Magazine, Apex Digest and many more. He and his family live in New England.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Sig Ep Lives


Last night, I went out to the Chateau in Westborough, MA (special shout out to Andrea, our waitress - I tipped her with a free copy of the book, lol) for a gathering of a bunch of my brothers from the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity. Had a terrific time, and it was great to see some guys I literally hadn't seen in near 23 years! Yikes. Special thanks to Boof and Stretch (Ken and Mike) for organizing the impromptu dinner and book signing. A few couldn't make it last minute, but we still had a great crowd: (I'd better go in order of seating so I don't mess up) Craig, Paul, Fran, Jim, Jeff, Scott, Tim and (fratnernity) big brother Dave: I'll make sure it's not another 23 years before I see some of you all again . :-)

No comments: