Books Read in 2012

So I show on the right sidebar the books I'm reading and have already read over the course of the year, and before I clear it out for the new year, always nice to post what I've read and (mostly) finished over past twelve month. So, without further ado, Books Read in 2012 (in order by date read):


Winterland (novella) by Mike Duran
Flesh Eaters by Joe McKinney
The Medicinal Martini by Vivan Davenport
The Con Man by Ed McBain
Graverobbers Wanted (No Experience Necessary) by Jeff Strand
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can by Barbara Gordon
The Other by Thomas Tryon
The Shelfless Book: The Complete Digital Author by Jen Talty & Bob Mayer
Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus by Kyle Idleman
A Requiem for Dead Flies by Peter N. Dudar
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Imaginary Jesus by Matt Mikalatos
The Baptist: A Psychological Thriller by Ruby Barnes
The Apocalypse of Peter by Nick Cato
Ernie's Ark by Monica Wood
Forgotten God: Reversing Our Tragic Neglect of the Holy Spirit by Francis Chan
Crickets and Thunder by Karen Judd Low
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Comments

Popular Posts