93 % and Back on Track

Well, after a week and a half of being sick, then a more more busy days (and trying to get back into the disciplined rhythm I'd apparently lost, I should be back to being more focused again on writing every day. Plague of Locusts' second draft is 93 % complete. I had to rewrite a scene late in the book, not liking how the original went or the motivation for how the characters involved ended up where they were. This new workup for the overall scenes is much stronger, and more natural. That caused a few delays and bumps, but that's done, and I can finish up the last few chapters and we'll be done with draft two. At which point I'll either go back through with the third draft or do a run through of Lost in the Woods. We'll see.

Happy birthday to my amazing wife, Linda!

Comments

Popular Posts