So, what's been going on?

Hi, everyone. Sorry for so much silence, but I promise I haven't been silent on the page. Been trying to write every day. 

At the moment, I'm one or two drafts from completing a new science fiction novelette titled "Doley Nant Flower Sky" which has been very enjoyable to write, seeing how four distinct characters come to life as I let them interact. This felt like one of those "writes itself" kind of pieces. It takes place in the same universe as my recently completed novel Plague of Locusts though is completely unrelated story-wise.

Earlier this year my friend Dave Hilman and I finished a pretty cool YA mystery novel, which I now have submitted out the the evil black hole of publishing houses.

I've got a couple recent movie reviews out at www.dankeohane.com/reviews and am working on some more soon. In fact, if I do anything for NaNoWriMo this month it'll be to try and crank out a few more this month.

As well, though there seems to be some technical difficulties at the NLC website, and I'm not sure of the future of devotionals in their realm, however I'm continuing to write devotionals anyway and posting to www.dankeohane.com/devotionals .

That's about it. Been a busy fall for sure and winter is coming. :)

Comments

Popular Posts