Day 20 - Onward and Upward

You know, Friday ended up being a pretty good day. I've been crazy busy at work, but that's good especially these days. So busy in fact I didn't have to yell at the kids (except for just now when I told Elias to grow a pair, thankfully he didn't know what that meant, but he was being so whiny and I can be such a bad parent sometimes, when I'm stressed....) Anyway. The boys got along pretty well even when stuck inside because of the rain, Sierra did great at school (online), and we even ordered take out as a treat from the local restaurant. Then to cap it all off, Disney+ released ONWARD today, early too, and we all went downstairs and watched it in the 'movie theater'. A good family day. Haven't written anything but the day's not over yet.

Congrats to Marty Holman who released his new novel, Flat Earth, on kindle Friday. You can find the link here!


Comments

Popular Posts